Make Time can provide art and craft sessions for nurseries. Here’s how Make Time sessions could benefit your nursery:
- We can add to your creative provision, bringing ideas, resources and equipment.
- Our creative activities are linked to EYFS so that children can safely use and explore a variety of materials, tools and techniques, experimenting with colour, design, texture, form and function.
- The fun, themed, art and craft sessions are designed to encourage children to explore their own creativity and imagination whilst developing motor skills, problem-solving and social skills.
- We are flexible and can provide activities for the themes you are working on within your setting.
- We can help with displaying the children’s work to add to a colourful learning environment.
- You can choose how often you would like to see us. We can visit your nursery weekly, monthly or for a special occasion.
- Our leaders are DBS checked and have a paediatric first aid certificate.
- We will plan educational, fun activities, come up with ideas and clear up the mess!