Have a spit-spot arts and crafts party with a Mary Poppins theme.
For the full Mary Poppins experience, our supercalifragilisticexpialidocious party entertainer will come along in costume and in character! This theme is ideal for an outdoor party where ‘let’s go fly a kite’ can really come to life – but there’s plenty of fun to be had indoors, as the famous nanny herself would certainly say. And of course, we will tidy everything up as if by magic when the party’s over.
- Make a kite
- A Mary Poppins themed luminary
- Chalk pavement art (where possible)
- Lets go fly a kite – try out the kite craft made!
- Super/cali/fragilistic/expiali/docious ordering game
- Spoonful of sugar (bit like egg and spoon)
- Pass the umbrella
- Floating gingerbread stars
- Topsy Turvey – Turning Turtle. Putting things up the right way.